Brief Introduction of Chi Yanqiong
Name: Chi Yanqiong
Birthdate: December 29, 1971
(1) Graduated from Yunnan Normal University in July 1995, with Bachelor’s degree of Arts, majored in English education.
(2) Graduated from Australia’s Latrone University in August 2002, with Master’s degree of Applied Linguistics.
(3) Be a doctor candidate of Ethnic Art Theory in Yunnan University.
Present Position :
(1) Was appointed as director of Foreign Affairs Office in Yunnan Arts Institute from the 18th of July, 2008.
(2) Was employed as associated professor in Yunnan Arts institute.
(3) was appointed as director and principal of Foreign Affairs Office in Yunnan Arts Institute form April, 2006 to July, 2008.
(4) Chinese teacher for foreign students at Yunnan Arts Institute.
(5) was appointed as vice-dean of Art and Design School of Yunnan Arts Institute in 2005.
(1) Was employed as an English teacher in Yunnan Arts Institute after graduated from Yunnan Normal University in 1995.
(2) Was employed as an Chinese language teacher for Foreign students from 1996.